All meetings are held at 7pm on the first and third Tuesdays at the Berkshire Museum (unless otherwise noted). Judges/Speakers are linked to their websites, where possible.
*Print and Digital submissions are both due at 6:45pm on the same dates.
- Keynote Speaker (Thaddeus Kubis. Out-of-Camera, Selective Focus)
- Weather permitting, some of us will be on top of Mount Greylock for the sunset (6:37) and moonrise (7:01). Rides may be available for those who need them. This is a Monday and not an official meeting, but any and all who want to come are invited. Bring your cameras! Tripods, if you have them, will help with twilight shots. I plan to get to the summit by 6:00, so leaving Pittsfield around 5:30.
- Entries for General #1
- Show and Tell
- Competition GENERAL #1 (Erik Korenman)
- Entries for “Out-of-Camera”
- Speaker for “Shadows” (Howie Levitz)
- Entries for “Shadows”
- Competition “Out-of-Camera” (Thaddeus Kubis)
- Competition “Shadows” (Howie Levitz)
December 16 (*Sunday)
- Holiday Party at Mazcots!
January 8 (*second Tuesday)
- Entries for General #2
- Speaker for “Pets & Their People” (Mary McGurn)
January 22 (*fourth Tuesday)
- Competition GENERAL #2 (Gillian Jones)
- Entries for “Pets & Their People”
- Speaker for “Natural Landscapes” (Cesar Silva)
- Competition “Pets & Their People” (Mary McGurn)
- EXTRA! Thad Kubis will discuss and demonstrate the 4×5 system he used in Monument Valley.
- Entries for “Natural Landscapes”
- Speaker for “Close-Up” (Cheryl Sacks)
- Competition “Natural Landscapes” (Cesar Silva)
- Member Workshop
- Entries for “Close-Up”
- Competition “Close-Up” (Cheryl Sacks)
- Entries for EOY
- Member Showcase
May 19 (*Sunday)
- Members Award Dinner